Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blasts From The Past: The I'm Still Here Networking Mixer 1-5!!

I didn't even know this flyer was still around! My cousin has a archive of them all!!! When I saw this I wondered about the other Mixer graphics and I found them!!!!
This was the first one and it was held at Fiso's Lounge

I even wrote a poem and put it on there:

Come and mix with industry's elite
From fashion to fare
From the paparazzi that make us stare
the sounds of Philadelphia makes us rare
Its a night for the scorpios to rule
And show them how to groove
Let's keep the spirit of networking alive
And give a lil inspiration to the thirst to thrive
So come with your business cards and give our mixer a try!

Shout out to Dime Universal for the designs


Mixer 2 was at Samba Night Club Shout out to Illusive Media and Major Graphics for the designs!




Mixer 3 back at Fiso's with a Birthday Celebration for my cousins!

Mixer 4 was at The Level Room. Shout out to 24k Graphics, Philadelphia Weekly, Deadbeat.com and Taws Can Do for the designs.





Mixer 5 was at Ms Tootsies. Shout out to Taws Can Do for the Designs





Thank you to all of the sponsors and participants throughout the years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment